Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jaime's Ghost Hunter Ideations 3






Here are some ideations of all four of the characters I am trying to develop. I am still not sure if I should do them realistic or cartoony or somewhere inbetween. I am going to keep doing more ideations playing around with the overall designs and getting the personality of the characters come through better. I incorporated some of the things that you had suggested in class and feel it is working better. I am going to continue to push the designs. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

2 comments:

Dela Longfish said...

Jaime,
I like some of the changesyou made since class.

On Nightengale I like device on the front of him, see what happens when the shape breaks the silhouette of the character and it feels a little heavier. Look at how para troopers carrier their gear in front of them.

For Francine I like how you have the device hanging off to the side. Give her a larger gun than Nightengale maybe something a little heavier to get accross her strength.

Frost is looking great he's really feeling like a scientist, or someone that would make unique inventions. I like the one in the lower left corner. Do one more ideation with him wearing an appron either over or under his clothes, just to see what it does for the character.

The younger girl could benifit from some of the same thought you've put into the other characters.

Thanks man, any questions get in touch.

JaimeRamirezArt said...

Thank you very much for your feedback on the characters. Your suggestions are going to help out a lot. I am going to continue doing more ideations and then get to the in house drawings. Thanks again