Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tony Bui!


Hey hey.

Sorry I couldn't attend class, but I had some army training.

For this week, I went very far from my original New York City Concept. I liked the idea but the execution didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. So, I came up with a new theme: Mayan Ruins.


This is an ideation that I am going with. I am planning to drawing an in-house with a lot more detail.


Here is a viz dev piece. In this piece, the golfer has just putted the ball into the wrong Mayan face and has to suffer the attack of a group of Mayan soldiers.

I am hoping I am going in the right track. Any advice will be great.

2 comments:

Dela Longfish said...

Tony,
I'm a little concerned, you have jam this week to catch up for Saturday. For advice you need to make the heads more visually interesting, right now they are all the same size, and side by side. I would also say what I had said on your previous post. include obstalces on your course, take advantage of empty space, push the idea, and show me a bunch of ideations that explore this idea.

Dela Longfish said...

I attached a quick thumb I did just to show what I mentioned previuosly.